Volunteer and become a Trail Ranger!
If you’d be interested in becoming a volunteer with an innovative and exciting trail, having some fun, and helping us transform the lives of this regions most vulnerable children and young adults – then you're in the right place!
Here's just some of what our Trail Rangers get up to:
- Help deliver the pre-trail installation of the Giraffe sculptures across the city
- Steward and fundraise at one of our wonderful events
- Join us and help to look after our herd by cleaning the sculptures whilst on the trail
- Become an ambassador for the trail and for Break to promote the amazing work we do across the region
- Prepare our sculptures for the charity auction and their new forever homes
- Have an incredible experience which is lots of fun!
Contact us below for your chance to take part in a truly unique way!
With thanks to our supporters Xaar